Author Topic: Humble GameDev Bundle  (Read 2343 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Humble GameDev Bundle
« on: January 06, 2017, 02:40:41 PM »
https://www.humblebundle.com/game-developer-software-bundle

I bought this bundle but I only want certain parts of it, either due to lack of interest or already having them.

Clickteam Fusion and the HTML5 exporter, I already have, but I've offered first dibs to a relative. If they don't want it I'll offer that here too. (Note that this bundle only has the standard version and the HTML5 exporter addon; the bundle I'm offering as an LOTY2016 prize has the pro version, most of the exporter addons, and several games made with it, some in source code form.) They did want it.
The Spriter Pro stuff and Pyxel Edit, I'm keeping for myself.

The remainder I'll give away - first in first served (and I've offered it to people elsewhere as well, so get in quickly if you want them):
Marmoset Hexels 2.5
Todoist Premium 1 Year Subscription
PICO-8
SpriteIlluminator Lifetime Licence
Voxatron
1Password Families 1 Year Subscription
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 10:34:26 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline zanzindorf

• View Profile
    • Zanzindorf.com
Re: Humble GameDev Bundle
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 06:57:15 PM »
Has anyone called dibs on the Voxatron code? I'd like that one if it's up for grabs.

I bought the same bundle, but only got the lower two tiers, so I missed out on Voxatron. I've been using Pyxel Edit all morning and it's really nice :thumbsup: It's got some interesting features.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Humble GameDev Bundle
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 10:32:36 AM »
No one's called dibs on Voxatron yet. I'll PM you the code.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)