Author Topic: What other records would you like to see on postview screen?  (Read 1571 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
What other records would you like to see on postview screen?
« on: January 26, 2017, 12:02:29 PM »
Currently, the postview screen shows the player's record for most lemmings saved (whether it's enough to actually pass the level or not), and the fastest time to reach the goal.

What other records would you like to see displayed here? An obvious one would be total number of skills used. Would anyone also be interested in having the fewest of each individual skill (kind of like the "Skills you can't live without" challenge)? Or any other ideas?
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
Re: What other records would you like to see on postview screen?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 02:43:50 AM »
I may have a couple
I think the "You unlocked a Talisman" should look more apparent as in "It'll show on the part of the level clear screen that hasn't been used".

Second of all
What other records would you like to see displayed here? An obvious one would be total number of skills used. Would anyone also be interested in having the fewest of each individual skill (kind of like the "Skills you can't live without" challenge)? Or any other ideas?
A details list if applicable, have it the option to go there show up if there are any skills left in the level