Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] [PLAYER] Replaying a completed rank  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
[SUGGESTION] [PLAYER] Replaying a completed rank
« on: March 06, 2016, 10:43:22 PM »
If I play part of rank A, select rank B, then select rank A again, the game takes me to the first unsolved level of rank A, as expected.

If I play and complete all of rank A, select rank B, then select rank A again, the game takes me to the last level of the rank, instead of the first as expected.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [SUGGESTION] [PLAYER] Replaying a completed rank
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 11:12:44 PM »
Intended behaviour is that it'll take you to the first level in the rank that you haven't solved. If you've solved the whole rank, then perhaps indeed, the behaviour should be to go to the first level of the rank. This makes sense, and should be fairly easy to implement.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [SUGGESTION] [PLAYER] Replaying a completed rank
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 02:54:11 AM »
Implemented this change for the next update.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)