Author Topic: The Endless Sentence  (Read 51612 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
The Endless Sentence
« on: July 08, 2004, 12:39:42 PM »
Remember this, from Lemmings Universe?

It seemed to be classed as "useless" and stuff, so I wasn't going to bring it over, but then I noticed someone else(Dumb_Lem, to be exact) had added to it, so I thought it might be worth continuing.

Anyway, you can add as much as you like at a time, but there is one rule - the sentence must never end! It doesn't matter how long it gets.

The sentence so far:

Once there was a chicken who climbed over a fence because of a dog eating slugs, and the chicken fell over the fence and squawked very loudly, very very very very loudly, so loud that in fact the slug eating dog was hired at the carnival and got absolutely no customers to come to his stand because no one wants to see a dog eat slugs for the same reason that the chicken crossed the road after falling over the fence, the reason being forty nine farts jumping over a cow's neck to endure forty bullets in the foot, proving the impossibility involved in creating a parallel universe without the powers of an insane devil mixed with the intelligence of a retarded holy spirit and...
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Andi

Re: The Endless Sentence
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 12:41:48 PM »
Don't exaggerate it! I have a limited traffic per month! X_X

edit: corrected it. Not bandwith, traffic!

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 02:40:16 AM »
fell into a hole where beagles were nice to rabbits therfore denying their existence (and instinct to hunt rabbits...)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2004, 11:14:02 AM »
and chickens could say the word "oblivion" on request, nullifying the need to expel bullies from Loser High School unless they raped their teachers with a stick or otherwise violated the school rules about sexual relations between cats and dogs...
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2004, 06:40:44 PM »
and those expelled went off and made a giant robot to kill all and turned it on, setting it to go to the Loser High School and destroy it, so that what the robot did, killing everyone it could, and creating chaos because the school held the plant together, so the planet split into trillions of pieces and sent the bullies far into space where...

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2004, 10:43:45 PM »
they all were in oblivion, and then they returned, and 99.9% of them have amnesia for 10 years, which was very painful, and the bullies were expelled, except for one, who did not have amnesia, and she said bad words, so...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2004, 11:54:29 PM »
she was suspected of being 370's alternate form of existance, but she actually turned out to be the s|utty daughter of the world's best known retarded chicken farmer, Timballisto, who liked retarded chickens because they were more retarded than a retarded retard who liked retarding people whenever possible unless two plus two equalled sharks instead of fish...
My Lemmings projects

Offline Mr. K

• View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2004, 09:17:18 PM »
which made no sense so Mr Ksoft smacked everyone with chocolate cake until they were covered, making a huge mess, allowing Mr Ksoft to fly away to Moomoo Farm where he murdered cows but this made a reaction in the earth so it blew up again sending Mr Ksoft to...

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2004, 12:56:50 AM »
Mario Kart World where he landed in

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2004, 02:42:58 AM »
an extremely odd ferret

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2004, 04:19:09 AM »
which had a weapon that came with a Medevial Snack (from Shrek 2), so the ferret squawked out loud, then Mr Ksoft fell down the ferret into Mario's car, and Mario tried to knock him out, but Shadow the Hedgehog attacked him, ripped out his overalls, and saved Mr Ksoft, and the two of them ran out to Shadow's house, where...

Offline Mr. K

• View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2004, 12:07:46 PM »
they went inside, panting for breath, and then looked out the window and saw a giant kart, belonging to Super Mario, who ran over the house, so Mr Ksoft and Shadow jumped and began eating the kart...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2004, 01:14:47 PM »
while Timballisto's s|utty daughter was sleeping with Steaver370 for reasons unknown to anyone else even though everyone else couldn't understand why Steaver would sleep with such a s|ut, until someone asked him and he said "I didn't know she was a s|ut" but sounded as if he was lying because...
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2004, 10:29:16 PM »
he looked so anxious, so that someone slapped his face, and Steaver fainted, while when Mr Ksoft and Shadow finished, they became partners, so the two of them dashed across the paths and...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2004, 08:36:07 AM »
killed "Miss S|ut", causing Steaver to get p-ssed off at them and attempt to murder them both...
My Lemmings projects