Author Topic: Official Level Design Contest #5 (Playing Phase - Update Topic)  (Read 6692 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
This topic is for entrants to post updates to their levels only. Any posts in this topic, other than for the purpose of entrants posting updates to their levels, will be deleted. If you are simply wanting to discuss the levels, please use this topic instead.

So yep, as the above notice suggests, level creators may post updates to their levels here.

Some quick rules:
1. Please don't leave multiple versions of your level in this topic. When you post a new version, remove the old one.
2. Don't edit your old post to attach the new update. Make a new reply and attach it to that; this makes it easier to find.
3. Any posts that have had the attachments removed (due to being superceeded by a new update), I'll delete eventually. (Any other mod/admin is also free to do this.) So don't leave any important details in them; or copy the details into the newer post.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: Official Level Design Contest #5 (Playing Phase - Update Topic)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 08:55:00 AM »
Electroshock V4: Builder replaced by platformer and several slight terrain changes.

Offline bsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 03:59:05 PM »
Terrain changes: some aesthetic and some to remove backroutes.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 01:32:12 PM »
We're now less than 72 hours from the original "end of updates" deadline (and the above update was after the "72 hours away" mark); as such, update phase closes as soon as 72 hours have passed with no new updates being made (including Crane's update just above this post).
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Crane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 10:35:29 PM »
Okay, I didn't want to put in the down arrows because it's kind of a Neolemmix-only feature that I wanted to avoid (I'm an old-school purist!!!) - still, in this case I think it's the only solution to patch the backroutes and kinda make the intended solution much more obvious.  However, you can tell a digger to bash in this zone and it stops him - I consider this to be somewhat glitchy.  Oh well, let's see what we get.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 10:52:39 PM »
-- Simon