Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 140337 times)

Ice_Eagle91

Re: Random Story
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2004, 11:05:10 PM »
But one chameleon rescued Lemmy in a split second. It was Espio!

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2004, 01:20:19 AM »
 B)'s clobbered all in existence.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2004, 11:25:23 AM »
that is, until the  :P 's clobbered all the  B) 's and brought back all life. Lemmy turned up and ran down the road, and got hit by a car...

Andi

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2004, 12:17:11 PM »
After 3 months in the hospital he came out wanted to eat some ice cream.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2004, 12:41:57 PM »
But Ice Cream was banned from Oblivion Castle, so the  :P's had to stay outside while they ate it.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2004, 06:36:28 PM »
The dragon, regardless of its intellect, was still a dragon. And so it killed them all.

Lemmy, meanwhile, had been stalking through the town, holding a firearm over one arm, and a cutlass in the other. He shouted challenges to everybody he passed in a rough and alien tongue.
Eventually, somebody decided to take him up on it...

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2004, 10:36:01 AM »
They kicked lemmy in the head and Lemmy went back to the hospital.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2004, 12:08:43 PM »
But just before the kick connected, Lemmy inserted a dagger into the challenger's head, causing retardation, but for some reason, not death.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2004, 01:38:30 PM »
Lemmy stared in horror. "What have I done? I meant only to kill, not to maim!" he gasped. Then, with a shrug, he drove the dagger into the challenger's heart. "That's done with," he remarked, waving his blade around to ward off the people from the hospital. "I am so glad that you want me back to stay with you, but you see, I need it not!"

Lemeri

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2004, 12:49:02 AM »
"But you shall, O fine lemming!" cried the lead docter and with that he seized up a long and wicked scalpel and thrust it into Lemmy, yelping with glee as it grated on his ribs.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2004, 01:05:16 AM »
Lemmy let out a horrid scream and crumpled forwards. He barely managed to gasp out "I... I killed him..." and then all went black for him.

When next he woke...

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2004, 01:52:42 AM »
up. Lemmy saw Espio, and some Espio-decorated bandages.

Lemeri

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2004, 03:09:21 AM »
"Es... Espio" Lemmy groaned "You... You're my only... Friend... Left... In this... World..." His hand feebly groped for something, but he had no streangth left.

Andi

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2004, 07:36:41 AM »
"You're almost right. That orange-seller there is your friend, too. But I knwo you. In the next post you'll kill both of us." said Espio. Espio gave him an orange. Oranges are Lemmy's power fruits. When he eats an orange, all his powers are rewoked. Lemmy stood up and...

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2004, 12:29:43 PM »
and ate the orange. "YES!" he roared, throwing back the covers. "I FEEL YOUNG AGAIN!"
They looked at each other. "I didn't know -" Espio began, but Lemmy cut him off with another roar, and flung the hard rind of the orange at the orangeseller. It connected squarely with his head, and he fell over quite dead.
Lemmy laughed, and leaned in close to Espio. His breath smelled suspiciously of twinkies. "Espio, m'friend, m'old pal," he hissed. "I'm going to be RICH! And you --" he pointed a shaking finger at Espio -- "are merely going to be dead! You will die! All in this universe will die! Except ME!"
Lemmy knocked Espio over, and charged out, humming an obscure song as he ripped the bandages off of his arms.