Author Topic: Level pack topic  (Read 206483 times)

JM

Re: Level pack topic
« Reply #555 on: January 13, 2006, 05:51:46 PM »
Ah yes that's what I was looking for. The reverse basher trick. I'm expecting to start a re-make of I am A.T in my levelpak soon.

I couldn't pass "se7en". I just lost one lemming. On the level "Underground World" why is the top of an exit's roof floating on top of the level?

Leviathan

« Reply #556 on: January 13, 2006, 10:32:15 PM »
Quote from: JM link=1089136533/555#555 date=1137174706
Ah yes that's what I was looking for. The reverse basher trick. I'm expecting to start a re-make of I am A.T in my levelpak soon.

I couldn't pass "se7en". I just lost one lemming. On the level "Underground World" why is the top of an exit's roof floating on top of the level?

It's just a "hint" about where the hidden terrain is situated :)

I'll do a major refit on that level soon anyway.

MC Marshy

« Reply #557 on: January 14, 2006, 12:14:10 PM »
I fixed the bug in Level 10 on my 3rd levelpak.

http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/index.php?cmd=get&file=levelpacks/Marshy03+fixed+version.zip

There it is. The one-way wall definitely works now  :)

JM

« Reply #558 on: January 14, 2006, 01:10:19 PM »
Quote from: Leviathan link=1089136533/555#556 date=1137191535

It's just a "hint" about where the hidden terrain is situated :)

I'll do a major refit on that level soon anyway.

That's ok. I didn't like the upside-down roof that was floating on top of the level. I like the design of a couple of the other levels they look good. I like the level that has a title similiar to "Fall and no life". "Climb and no life" is a really cool name for a level. My levelpak that I'm still working on has a level with a title called "Drown and no life". I've also made a level with a steel block that you have to pass using just bashers. I'll explain more about the levels in the pack later.

Quote from: MC Marshy link=1089136533/555#557 date=1137240850
I fixed the bug in Level 10 on my 3rd levelpak.

http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/index.php?cmd=get&file=levelpacks/Marshy03+fixed+version.zip

There it is. The one-way wall definitely works now  :)

That one-way wall works properly now. Thanks for fixing the problem. I can play this level now without having to bash through a one-way wall that does not function.

MC Marshy

« Reply #559 on: January 18, 2006, 11:52:18 AM »
Good &#A0;:)

I've got levels from my 4th pack to tweak and they are better than the first 3 packs.One level from my 4th pack uses a trick that is impossible if you don't know the trick. One of the other levels is just a bunch of traps placed in front of the exit and you need to find a few ways or so to avoid them. I'll give more detail later.

EDIT: Whoops sorry about that Ahribar

Online Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 18, 2006, 12:31:30 PM »
Quote from: MC Marshy link=1089136533/555#559 date=1137585138
Good  :)

I've got levels from my 4th pack to tweak and they are better than the first 3 packs. Here is some of the level names.
Where? I don't see them.......

JM

« Reply #561 on: January 18, 2006, 05:20:55 PM »
I'll look forward to playing your 4th pack MC Marshy  ;)

MC Marshy

« Reply #562 on: January 23, 2006, 10:15:24 PM »
I've been checking my 1st level of the 4th pack and I've taken away a few skills and added a few more builders as there wasn't enough to save all the lemmings in the level. I've also re-made "I am A.T" which is a pretty cool level. I might read out some of the titles from the level now

Ancient Realms (A level with two entrances on each side and you need to watch each builder while creating a path to the exit)

A.T is no more (A re-make of 'I am A.T")

Watch it diggers (A level where you have to be careful with the release rate and where you place your diggers)

How to hang your lemming (A level with a bunch traps placed in front of the exit)

Stuck (A level where you have to reverse bash a steel block to save your lemmings)

That's some of the levels from the pack. Some levels still need tweaking and one or two levels have traps not functioning and I hope to make another 2 levels for the pack and it's done.

JM

« Reply #563 on: January 25, 2006, 11:25:16 AM »
Quote from: MC Marshy link=1089136533/555#562 date=1138054524
I've been checking my 1st level of the 4th pack and I've taken away a few skills and added a few more builders as there wasn't enough to save all the lemmings in the level.

Taking away skills if you remember doesn't mark the level harder or easier. It's still a good idea to take away skills. You could also take away 1 or 2 builders aswell. I might take some skills away from my levelpak although I never work on it but I'll hopefully finish it. I've been busy with things.

MC Marshy

« Reply #564 on: January 25, 2006, 01:01:09 PM »
I've also got an invisible level in the pack. The exit seems to have been misplaced and I'm trying to fix the problem with the exit. I've also got two more levels started on but they still need tweaking. The invisible levels are always cool. If you've played the levels "Somebody switch on a light" from the pack Conway06 and "The Invisible Level" from the pack Mikepak02 then take a look at this levelpak when it's finished. I don't always get time to work on this levelpak as I'm always busy and that. Expect a few more updates within two weeks or so.

JM

« Reply #565 on: January 26, 2006, 10:14:09 PM »
Oh that reminds me. I made an invisible level and I haven't tested it yet. I might check it out later.

MC Marshy

« Reply #566 on: January 27, 2006, 10:25:39 AM »
Quote from: JM link=1089136533/555#565 date=1138313649
Oh that reminds me. I made an invisible level and I haven't tested it yet. I might check it out later.

Cool. I think you mentioned that somewhere in this topic. It's called "No peeking in Lemedit!" isn't it ?

MC Marshy

« Reply #567 on: January 31, 2006, 04:19:32 PM »
My 4th pack is now finally finished.

Get it here
http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/index.php?cmd=get&file=levelpacks/MARSHY04.DAT

Tell me if there's any problems.

JM

« Reply #568 on: February 01, 2006, 11:18:23 PM »
There doesn't seem to be any problems with the pack for me. I passed Level 3 after a few tries. I could save more than 50% of the lemmings. On Level 10 I was able to use builders,bashers,bombers and diggers to get through that wall. I could pass the invisible level in the pack. Level 1 has interesting scenery. The "I am A.T" remake is pretty cool. I think this is your best pack I've played.

MC Marshy

« Reply #569 on: February 06, 2006, 06:06:36 PM »
I've just got about two levels for my next pack being worked on. I could include one or two genesis re-makes with changes. That would be fine. Can somebody please tell me what they think of my 4th pack?