Author Topic: Level pack topic  (Read 159938 times)

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
Level pack topic
« on: July 02, 2004, 01:50:41 AM »
As in the old, and falling apart LUDB, this is the topic where new level paks can be put up for download.

Conway

Re: Level pack topic
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 09:19:03 PM »
I doubt anyone plays DOS lemmings anymore, but just in case . . . 140 levels/ 14 levelpacks made in LemEdit <Download (146 KB)> It only works if you right click/save target.

Andi

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2004, 12:01:51 PM »
Nope. It doesn't work. (The download, of course. :P I think you understood me wrong. I still play Lemmings, of course! :D )

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2004, 03:54:11 AM »
I still play it...why shouldn't we? :)

tumble_weed

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 03:49:47 PM »
I do! I was offended by your coment  >:(...ugh....remember we all play a game which was made about 13 years ago...so why wouldn't I use a program made...5? years ago

oh and you stone my topic  :o XD

>:(

I just finished making a level pak

:D

play it...the last level took me ages to get right and still I'm not sure if it's bug free....National Float Test is a good level as well as Multiple Choice and everyone but the Bomber which were both for the multiple entrance challence ages ago...
anyway the rest of my levels are Here

ugh that's all

Andi

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 05:56:12 PM »
-Moved to the new board.-

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2004, 01:03:31 AM »
Man, I have just GOT to get started on another level pack.  I only have one so far!

----INSERT SUGGESTIONS----

tumble_weed

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2004, 10:22:44 AM »
ugmmm someone play my level pak...:O It's taken me about 4 months to finish it off

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2004, 04:02:12 PM »
Is that last level even clearable? I mean, with only one floater, I don't think I can get up to the others to save them... and there a one-way wall blocking them! Unless there's another entrance I missed in my play-through...

Overall, good level designs. I liked the second level's trick (Although I would have given the player more space to pull it off...), but I think I back-routed the first level, thanks to the fact that a lemming dropping directly over the exit will enter the exit regardless of the fall involved.
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Conway

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2004, 07:51:23 PM »
Oooh - A new levelpack! Can't wait to try it, but my sister is on the desktop computer. I'm on the laptop, which can't really do DOS or even adjust the display settings properly in Lemmings! :-( I'll try it when I get the main computer.

tumble_weed

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2004, 03:56:58 PM »
Quote from: Insane_Steve  link=1089136533/0#8 date=1089216132
Is that last level even clearable? I mean, with only one floater, I don't think I can get up to the others to save them... and there a one-way wall blocking them! Unless there's another entrance I missed in my play-through...

Overall, good level designs. I liked the second level's trick (Although I would have given the player more space to pull it off...), but I think I back-routed the first level, thanks to the fact that a lemming dropping directly over the exit will enter the exit regardless of the fall involved.

...uh whoops...I'm in the process of fixing it up......have you played...."The National Float Test"

The last level is definitly clearable...you don't have to save 100%...it's supposed to be an exceedingly hard level...but I toned it down a bit...since it initially would have been about 20 minuites worth or gameplay...>_<...I could give you some hints but you should think it through...unless you want me to send you a solution....

and I'm glad you like my number 2 level...

Is anyone else making new Lemedit...?

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2004, 05:25:04 PM »
I'm about 65% done with a new level pack for LemEdit.
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Andi

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2004, 06:39:31 PM »
I just remembered. I HAVE a level pack! Here!

The levels are not very hard, but maybe some of you don't know it.

I think I finished it at the 6th June 2003.  ;P

tumble_weed

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2004, 01:42:49 PM »
cool....i will be a waiting your a lemming pak Mr Steve o_o

oh yeah and I revised, reworked, renamed, rearranged some of my levels last night

Here...all my levels...including the new set with stuff fixed up

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2004, 08:49:25 PM »
All my levels are here on my old website.

Or here on Garjen Software website.
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...