Author Topic: Why i haven't made levels lately or got to Finish Lemmings platinum.  (Read 2879 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
About some time ago I tried to continue my project lemmings platinum
so I tried using lemmix on windows 7 however when I tried to play the level let alone make one
I encounter an error I could play the level or make any level I can't remember the error it was so long ago
and one thing I've wanted to do was continue the project and remake it (remake the levels make new ones replace old levels I didn't like)
and I did use lemmini some time ago (finally got it working) I tried to make a level via tutorial but one step confused the *POP* out me

Offline exit

• View Profile
Re: Why i haven't made levels lately or got to Finish Lemmings platinum.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 05:46:32 PM »
This topic should probably go under Level Building, but I'll still reply.

You could download the correct lemmix files from the cLemmings website. That contains all of the necessary files for level building on DOS styles and CustLemm.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 09:47:40 PM »
NeoLemmix Editor comes set up all ready to go, including the LPII and Sega styles (and for NeoLemmix format, the LPIII ones). Its also actively being updated so bugs can be addressed.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 10:56:26 AM »
Hi Giga

It must of been two or three years ago I think I remember playing your 13th birthday level pack one, I didn't finish it but from what I remember it was an interesting puzzle the very first level, Don't worry no spoilers.  :) I did think the level had the same layout to Dodochacalo's level but nevertheless a very interesting puzzle from what I remember. That's the main thing.