Author Topic: (Lem)Tube  (Read 7224 times)

Offline Adam

• Just one more level....
    • View Profile
    • Lemmings Forums
Re: (Lem)Tube
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 08:32:04 PM »
With my L++ stuff, I didn't care about the SMS physics.. to me, the terrain is far more important. I'd prefer to breathe some new life into the SMS levels.

Adam :)

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 06:51:00 AM »
sweet I think I figured out how to put solutions to my levels on Youtube finally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnIZQETKM7c

I might just post video solutions instead of a text file for Isteve11.dat
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 01:56:15 PM »
Well then... the only other comment I have (apart from AWESOME work on the remakes of non-SMS levels) is, for And Then There Were Four, you should've solved the bottom-left before the top-left. You have no idea how much easier it is this way.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Luis

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 02:11:57 PM »
I spammed the replay feature in Lemmix to make this video because I keep messing up in the level. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ZnyYK8leU It's the solution to my favorite Eygpt level from Lemmings PSP. I couldn't make the level play the same exact way like the PSP version because the wood terrain is different and the Noose Trap doesn't have that trigger area when a Lemming is walking up the stairs, making the one way left arrows pointless. Overall, I like the PSP version of Temple of Return better.
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.