Author Topic: General Comings and Goings  (Read 152052 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
Re: General Comings and Goings
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2011, 08:28:08 PM »
Congratulations to your sister and your family!  What a way to start the new year!
Uncle Giga... has a nice ring to it :D

Congrats!

Xexe (Thank you is Chinese) Guys she was \____/\____/IDE awake yesterday and it was so a-door-a-bull

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2011, 05:16:35 AM »
 :-[ sorry double post
saw the video for this

AWSOME
This would be better if i post this in a video game topic but what ever
Don't attack me :scared:

Offline Adam

• Just one more level....
    • View Profile
    • Lemmings Forums
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2011, 06:37:20 PM »
Giga, your post shows contempt for what the other members of the forum and I have requested from you.

You admitted yourself that the post was not relevant to the topic.

You leave me with very few options now, and it's looking incredibly likely that you will receive at least a warning for this post.

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2011, 04:04:31 AM »
I would have posted this on the video games subforums but theres no topic that show what new games are coming for today gaming consoles

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2011, 12:12:26 AM »
I would have posted this on the video games subforums but theres no topic that show what new games are coming for today gaming consoles

You do realize that you can just start a new topic don't you?

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2011, 02:09:15 AM »
Sometime when ever i make something like that no one replys

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2011, 02:15:40 AM »
You may notice that so far the only "replies" are not on your post itself, but rather on its inappropriateness.  Unless you purposely posted on the wrong place just to get people to comment about eg. it posted in wrong place, but then you are trolling and is grounds for ban.

Offline Gronkling

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2011, 03:24:41 PM »
I've just came back from a holiday near the lake district. It was very nice!  :)

Offline Nortaneous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2011, 04:02:27 AM »
Finally remembered my password. Won't be around much for the next few weeks, mostly thanks to my sadistic constitutional law professor, but once summer vacation starts, I'll probably see if I can get Lemmix working under Wine or something. (I switched back to Linux a few weeks ago.)

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2011, 11:06:31 AM »
I'll be on holiday for 4 days from Thursday morning, and as far as I'm aware there's no internet where I'm staying. Oh well, I could do with a little break from the game anyway :)

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2011, 04:18:29 AM »
Hi.  I'm here for my random once-in-a-blue-moon appearance of randomness.  So hi!

Offline Nortaneous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2011, 06:52:17 AM »
Finally remembered my password. Won't be around much for the next few weeks, mostly thanks to my sadistic constitutional law professor, but once summer vacation starts, I'll probably see if I can get Lemmix working under Wine or something. (I switched back to Linux a few weeks ago.)
Well, that didn't work, by which I mean the cursor doesn't show up. Odd. And I've got the conlaw professor again, although he's the least of my worries right now; I've got 30 pages and a presentation to write this week, which means I might actually be around (wooo procrastination) even though I can't actually play Lemmings.

Offline finlay

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2011, 12:38:44 PM »
Well, that didn't work, by which I mean the cursor doesn't show up. Odd. And I've got the conlaw professor again, although he's the least of my worries right now; I've got 30 pages and a presentation to write this week, which means I might actually be around (wooo procrastination) even though I can't actually play Lemmings.
My cursor is a bit buggy in Wine too, but it works well enough to play. (I can't take a screenshot of it because OS X removes the cursor from screenshots, but it's something to do with the mask or something, so only the horizontal segment shows up in green, and there are stray pixels)

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2012, 05:01:39 PM »
Hi.  I'm here for my random once-in-a-blue-moon appearance of randomness.  So hi!

I had no idea you still came on here. Anyway I'm here too. This is my once in a blue moon appearance. I might make a level or two, since I'm in the Lemmings Spirit once more. I might change my name to Xan Kriegor too, so if you see a Xan running around it's because someone decided to tip their hat to the olden days of the Random Story thread. :P

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2012, 02:23:06 AM »
the olden days of the Random Story thread. :P

Just wanted to say that that story is one of my favorite Internet memories.  :thumbsup: