Off-Topic Boards > General Discussion

It's kind of sad...

(1/7) > >>

Timballisto:
Slowly, Lemmings sites, Lemmings forums, are falling into disrepair, or are being completely eliminated.  All of us here witnessed the shutdown of LU and LUDB.  Sure, we moved over to Andi's, but still...the LUDB loss is still an example of how things are dissappearing.  Yeah, I know there's still lot's out there, but if this downhill trend keeps going...well, the obvious result:

-NO ONLINE LEMMINGS-

But beside that, it's kind of sad that we have hardly had any new members, and those that came would usually be done with the forum in a couple days.  So, ya gotta wonder:  Where the heck are all the Lemmings fans???????  There are only about ten regulars here.

Of course, there really isn't much of a solution to all of this though...

Liebatron:
i know one, every one make forums!

Ice_Eagle91:
Yeah...it's so sad that I want to cry! But never!

I wonder where McAleead went...

G3K:
Step back, face facts and load up dm_realworld.

Lemmings doesn't have a large fanbase anymore. I'm not even sure it had a large one at all. I mean, we're not talking about things like The Sims, Sonic the Hedgehog or even Crash Bandicoot here. The last Lemmings game was released about four years ago to a mediocre reception. Unless something really unrealistic happens along the lines of Sony saying "hey, I see we've got the licensing rights for some game called 'Lemmings', let's whore it ridiculously for the PS3", then I don't see any new games coming any time soon. Until that time, this little nook of the internet will more or less be the only place left until the LU admin gets his arse back from Japan and fixes his site.

There, I'm done ranting. You can go back to sleep now.

Andi:
Erm. I see the problem somewhere other: There ARE more Lemmings fans out there than you might expect, but because the majority of the people says "Lemmings is no more 'cool'!" The fans say, "Hey, I like lemmings. But no one will know!"
I can remember that I thought a short time like that, too. But then I thought "WTF?" And now everyone knows I like Lemmings. My teacher used to mention it everytime it was possible and said things like "Sometime you'll have green hairs and our nose will grow a lot and then you'll look like a Lemming!". I think it was kinda fun. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version