[✓][BUG][PL] Lemming bumping head on top border of level when climbing.

Started by Flopsy, October 04, 2026, 11:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Flopsy



This bug was encountered during roundthewheel's 35th anniversary birthday stream just now. He was using Super Lemmix on the stream for Timed Bombers.

Using the climber at the ringed point in the picture (which is Temple of Love from OhNo) will result in the Lemming bumping its head on the top border of the level and just fall back down. We had to ultimately skip the level because it couldn't be solved due to this.

kaywhyn

Wicked 10 is still solvable even with this bug. I know, because I originally didn't solve the level the "intended" way all those years ago when I was a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/live/L9L3fBn5ilo?si=FH0vEMdKnxyfZx_d&t=6641

Dos Lemmings, but the solution should still work on both NL and SLX.


Anyway, this climber detecting the ceiling sooner than he should and falling back down rather than successfully climbing over also happens in SuperLemmini v.104a, and I agree that it's a bug when he's able to climb over fine on Dos and all the other original engines.

WillLem

This is a bug, let's not edit the levels. If the top of the block is visible then the lem should climb over.

I'll fix this is the next SLX update.

WillLem