Author Topic: [DISC] Porting Lemmings 2: The Tribes Levels to SuperLemmix  (Read 2102 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: [DISC] Porting Lemmings 2: The Tribes Levels to SuperLemmix
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2024, 06:16:21 PM »
Finished Level 2. This one took about 20 minutes; some of the terrain arrangements are a little bit unusual, but it was easy enough to figure out. It's a bit like doing a jigsaw puzzle:

Haven't play-tested it yet, that will come after I've finished doing the map work for all 10 levels.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 07:13:57 PM by WillLem »

Offline WillLem

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2024, 07:13:46 PM »
Level 3 was much quicker, took about 10 minutes as it's only a small level.

I'm fairly sure there's a terrain piece missing from l2_beach. It can be made from an existing piece by placing an erasing piece, this one here:

The one on the left exists in l2_beach | The one on the right can be created by placing an erasing piece and then grouping

It's not a major issue, but if I run into it again I might just go ahead and add the piece.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 07:47:12 PM by WillLem »

Offline WillLem

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2024, 07:54:20 PM »
Level 4 was another quick one, although I have gone ahead and added some pieces to l2_beach:

As well as the terrain piece mentioned in Reply #16, I've added the chain as a terrain piece (for now) and I've extended the beach umbrellas' handles by 1px; a number of the levels so far have featured slightly longer umbrella handles, so these pieces were probably longer originally.

Skillset replacements so far (click to show/hide)