Author Topic: Current status re: community input around new objects.  (Read 1785 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Current status re: community input around new objects.
« on: December 09, 2021, 09:11:55 PM »
I have closed the topics relating to discussion around the new object types, because I've just shipped the first experimental build to a few private testers. Thus, right now, the focus is on getting their feedback and fixing any particularly significant bugs before I move to public exp phase.

Once the public exp phase is here, discussion will open up again about what (if anything) should be tweaked from the initial versions of these objects (although honestly - I have a feeling they're pretty good already!). In the meantime, anyone who'd like to help bug-test the exp can drop me a PM - please note it's not just to get early access, there is an expectation that you'll play around with it a bit and report any issues you find (to be clear though - it's fine if you don't end up finding any, "I played with it a lot but didn't encounter any problems" is useful feedback too). If you simply want to try it out for fun, please wait for the public exp build.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 05:55:51 PM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)