Author Topic: [Bug][Player] Pre-Text Does Not Load If You Load Another Level Via "Select Level  (Read 1014 times)

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Steps to reproduce:

• Load a pack that has pre-text, eg, Neolemmix Tutorial Pack
  • Enter the level, and here you can either press the esc key to exit out, solve the level, or load a successful replay and let it play out
  • On the post-results screen, click on "select level"
  • Load another level in the same pack that you know that has pre-text.
  • On the preview screen of the new level, click to enter the level. Instead of the pre-text loading, it just goes into the level.

Once you exit out of NL and then load the player again, then the pre-texts will work fine. This seems to happen only when you click on "select level." If you load a level with pre-text and exit out while on the pre-text screen before entering the level or just exit the level on the post-results screen, but if you load the next level when you're on the main menu, the future pre-texts load fine. It's only when you load new levels via "select level" on the post-results screen then this bug occurs of pre-texts not loading for the rest of the session until you exit out of NL.

Also, if you load up a different pack from the initial one that has levels with pre-text, they will load fine, until you select another level in the same pack via "select level."
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Fixed in commit b710d9f.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)