Author Topic: Lemmings 3D Solutions  (Read 8420 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Lemmings 3D Solutions
« on: July 24, 2004, 09:41:13 AM »
I know at least one solution to every level... some levels(for example, Tower Of Lemlab) I know multiple solutions.

Ask me if you need L3D help.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline finlay

• View Profile
Re: Lemmings 3D Solutions
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 07:56:23 AM »
There's one in Mayhem I can't do; I think it's called "Five Towers" or something.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 08:55:39 AM »
Ugh. I hate that one.

Make the first lemming a climber while he is headed to the right. Let him turn, and dig after he climbs onto a box AFTER turning. When he digs the whole block, plus one more "piece" below it(just one dig), build. Make another climber at about the same time you start building(make sure the climber is going right). Make the first climber bomb so that he blows up after climbing over a box and falling off it, but before climbing up the next one. Make a third climber, again going right. Dig on top of the block he climbs, and bomb when the block has only one "piece" left. Bomb the last remaining climber so that he leaves a hole through which the others can get to the exit.

EDIT: Oops, thats "Five Arches". I got the wrong level, sorry. I'll reply with the solution to the right level.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2004, 09:01:36 AM »
On the top - make a lemming climb and bomb. Build to let the lemmings come out and get up.

On the bottom - go through the tunnel, then start building up. I think you build as soon as you come out of the tunnel, but it might be as soon as you turn around after coming out. Either way, keep building until the next builder would hit his head on the roof. Have the lemmings up the top make a hole in this roof - I think you use a miner, but it might be a bomber. You have to position this hole so that you can build through it. If done right, all the lemmings will now be together up the top(or walking there).

I can't remember the rest of the level, but I'm pretty sure it's just one turner somewhere.

This, however, is one of the levels I can't remember very well, so I might be way off. I'll play the game now and see.
My Lemmings projects