Author Topic: mass replay check  (Read 1177 times)

Offline chrisleec728

• View Profile
mass replay check
« on: January 25, 2020, 05:23:50 PM »
Okay so I've been using the mass replay check on certain packs lately. When I used it on "Lemmings Redux" it green-checked all of the levels except "Let's go camping" (which I know had been updated periodically, so it made perfect sense to me). But when I tried it on Lemmings Plus I and II, it didn't check any of the levels, and I know I've completed both of those packs before. This is despite that most if not all of the levels appear to have passed according to the text files.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: mass replay check
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 06:00:46 PM »
Are your replays for these packs quite old? If so, they likely don't have your name in them - a recent update (NL 12.6.0 IIRC, but might have been 12.7.0) added a feature where it will only update the passed status / the save records / etc when checking your own replays (other peoples' replays won't affect it). However, on older replays that have no data about who's replay they are, it can't match these to you, so it assumes "no, they're someone else's".

You can run your replays through the Replay Refresher tool to add your name to them: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4378.0
Make sure to use the same name you specified in NeoLemmix's configuration.

This will also ensure your replays are 100% up-to-date format-wise.

If this doesn't solve your issue, let me know.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: mass replay check
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 02:03:19 AM »
No response, so assuming the above post resolved the issue. If this isn't the case, please create a new report or send me a PM (please attach your "settings.ini" file (in the "settings") folder, along with one or two affected replays).
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)