Author Topic: [BUG][EDITOR] Incorrect pickup skill graphic shown  (Read 1042 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
[BUG][EDITOR] Incorrect pickup skill graphic shown
« on: August 22, 2019, 07:54:14 PM »
Reported by Flopsy on Discord. I have not yet investigated it.

- Checkboxes are correct, only the graphic in the level view area is wrong
- The skill is correct (according to checkboxes) when the level is saved
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG][EDITOR] Incorrect pickup skill graphic shown
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 07:50:46 PM »
Cannot reproduce with the default style pickups. This is what happens when using a custom one that hasn't been updated, so I suspect one of two cases here:
1) A custom pickup skill object that looks similar to the default one, but hasn't been updated, is being used.
2) The latest styles update wasn't downloaded, or for some reason, the default style's pickup skill object wasn't overwritten with the new copy.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG][EDITOR] Incorrect pickup skill graphic shown
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 07:21:37 PM »
I have not heard any further reports of this, except one that was definitively determined to be a result of outdated copies of styles, so I'm now closing this topic. I can confirm for sure that V12.6 and associated editor versions do not have this issue with any pickup skills that have been updated correctly for V12.6, but if this issue rearises after the release of V12.7, please create a new topic. (If it re-arises with V12.6, one of the two possibilities in the above post is what's happening, I'm sure of it. Only report it if you've definitely ruled both of those out - ie: you still get the issue after redownloading the newest styles update and you are using the default-style pickup skill, not a custom one.)
My Lemmings projects