Author Topic: graphics from the PSP and Vita Lemmings?  (Read 14191 times)

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
graphics from the PSP and Vita Lemmings?
« on: October 16, 2018, 01:12:32 AM »
has anyone ripped/extracted/converted the graphics from any of the PSP games? I'm particularly interested in the two 'new' games that is the new graphics; the machine/factory, haunted house, candy, and space tilesets. Is this even possible in anyway? I'm not interested in this for using it in NeoLemmix or any existing game. I just want the graphics and or sprites in any format is fine. Any and all resources from the game would be nice actually.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline oskar12345

• View Profile
Re: graphics from the PSP and Vita Lemmings?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 05:51:45 PM »
Here you have 2 levels of vita and 2 of ps3.
The lemmings touch are easy to extract the ps3 cost a little bit more

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 09:36:23 PM »
sorry for the late reply; thank you! :thumbsup:

is that top one from the PS3; the haunted house graphic? I just don't recognize it; I'm guessing because the lighting is altered? In game I remember it being pretty dark.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 09:50:59 PM »
If possible, all of them eventually?
this stuff is kinda important

Offline oskar12345

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 11:16:51 AM »
The PS3 applies shaders over the level with different dynamic lights for this reason you are ok when say the level was darker,
that's the original level without any post-processing shader.

The levels on the PS3 are this way and a copy of the same level in n-map, then apply effects to both.

They are in 128x128 blocks on the GPU, then you have to save one by one, normal and normal map blocks,
and make the big one image, it's a lot of work.

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 11:25:02 PM »
That's good, if this is all of them, Show them to The Spriters resource. They'd probably appreciate it :thumbsup:

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2018, 01:44:32 AM »
:thumbsup: again, thank you so much!

-Hakuin Ekaku

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2018, 02:54:58 AM »
All we need are just PSP exits (I still only have one) and PS3 rips

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2019, 10:03:10 PM »
Hate to bump this thread but uh there are like a few things I would request

-Voice Clips from all of the Sony Lemmings titles (PSP, PS3, and Touch)
-Graphic Rips from the PS3 Lemmings
-And music from Lemmings Touch since coverage on touch is EXTREMELY sparce. Like only one song rip is on YouTube and that's a damn shame

Offline oskar12345

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2019, 07:48:54 AM »

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 05:44:47 AM »
Asside from the PS3 graphic rips, me and a friend tried and haven't had any luck getting any voice rips from Lemmings Touch and that would honestly be appreciated if someone could try ripping the files. We need the normal and evil lemmings specifically.

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2022, 09:04:38 PM »
Sorry for not putting these here sooner GigaLem! I hadn't seen this topic until literally today, and your comment on an earlier version of my Lemmings Voice Clips video had slipped my mind. I know whatever you were going to use them for has probably long since passed, but maybe you'll still find them useful. I went ahead and extracted all the sound effects from the game, which includes all the normal and mischievous lemming voices. Well, looking at the big container file in Notepad, I think there's like 3 or 4 missing because the program I used is far from perfect, but none of them are voice clips and two of them are reused from PSP Lemmings, so it's not a big deal.

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2022, 09:14:56 PM »
Sorry for not putting these here sooner GigaLem! I hadn't seen this topic until literally today, and your comment on an earlier version of my Lemmings Voice Clips video had slipped my mind. I know whatever you were going to use them for has probably long since passed, but maybe you'll still find them useful. I went ahead and extracted all the sound effects from the game, which includes all the normal and mischievous lemming voices. Well, looking at the big container file in Notepad, I think there's like 3 or 4 missing because the program I used is far from perfect, but none of them are voice clips and two of them are reused from PSP Lemmings, so it's not a big deal.
This is awesome, thank you good sir

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2022, 09:26:53 PM »
Here's the folder where all the level images are stored in PS3 Lemmings. They are still in their original format because, well, I don't know what I'm doing. If anyone here does know what they're doing or if you think you can figure it out, here you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5jd8l72vyb2bpn/data.zip?dl=1

And, even though you can find them online already, here are the PSP Lemmings voice clips (and other SFX too), except these are taken from the PlayStation Mobile release of L1. Why? Because the voice clips, as they are stored in the PlayStation games, are a little messed up, with some very noticeable pops and cracks in a few of them. The PSM Lemmings files are completely clean. Plus, the PSM files are in CD quality, while the PSP clips are stored at half of that. I don't really care about that part, but there are certainly people who do. So here you go. (PS3 Lemmings has no unique voice clips, just a few additional sound effects, which aren't included here because I'm lazy.)