Author Topic: BB Zone  (Read 4055 times)

Offline BBP

• View Profile
    • BB's lair!
BB Zone
« on: November 12, 2017, 10:57:37 AM »
<--- Well, for starters there's my avatar...

There's this birthday cake I drew back in 2009 when I was member of this Lemmings forum, bugging everybody about my troubled copy of Lemmings Revolution:

There's these croched Lemmings I made using the pattern already posted about here: yet I didn't like the hair in that, so I used different yarn to make it look more like hair. All the strings are individually knotted. First I made the one that doesn't have much hair, because I didn't like how he looked, I always thought they wore this sort of blue dress. So I made another one in white and crocheted a blue dress around it, and gave that one a lot of hair.
My father's trying to press me to make a hundred of them to match the game, but luckily there's The Great Lemming Caper. :)

Then I once knitted a Lemmings wig and once made a video of me as Lemming, then made a gif out of it, but I'd rather not share that one.
Playing: Lemmings Revolution
Solved: 93 - Unsolved: 9 - Unreached: 0
Last completed level: The Long And Winding Road

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
Re: BB Zone
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 11:07:13 AM »

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Re: BB Zone
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 09:45:33 PM »
your drawing skills are good! And the crochets look really cuddly too!
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain