Author Topic: [Bug] Can't overwrite with PackToolkit and GraphicsTool  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
[Bug] Can't overwrite with PackToolkit and GraphicsTool
« on: October 17, 2017, 05:49:27 PM »
Every time I try to save and overwrite an existing graphic set / levelpack, I get an error that says the directory is not empty so the file couldn't be saved. For example, if I edit "ray_circus" graphics set and want to save it, I have to manually go to the styles folder and delete the old ray_circus folder first.

This is happens with the new format version.

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: [Bug] Can't overwrite with PackToolkit and GraphicsTool
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 05:54:24 PM »
Yes, the new pack toolkit and graphics toolkit will warn you if there is a possible data loss from overwriting old files. But you should be able to click "Continue" on the message box, which should save your data nevertheless.

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 06:00:16 PM »
Yes, the new pack toolkit and graphics toolkit will warn you if there is a possible data loss from overwriting old files. But you should be able to click "Continue" on the message box, which should save your data nevertheless.
Yes, but after the warning I get an error message. I attached a screencap of it.

"Hakemisto ei ole tyhjä." = "Directory is not empty." ;P

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 07:55:11 PM »
The two bugs in the Graphic Style Tool and the Pack Toolkit had completely different causes, but both will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting them.