Author Topic: Graphic sets needing piece names  (Read 1833 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Graphic sets needing piece names
« on: June 13, 2017, 10:26:04 AM »
There's a few remaining graphic sets that still need piece names to be assigned to pieces. It'd be great if some people could help out with this.

If you want to get an idea of what kind of names you should be using, take a look in the "styles" folder on existing builds. The "Mass Rename" option in GSTool will also be helpful to do this quicker. Finally, rather than manually giving a number to each piece (eg: "block_01", "block_02") you can just put #, as long as it's at the end of the name (ie: name all of them "block_#") - this ONLY works for terrain, not objects.

Don't worry about things such as combining exits with exit tops etc; I'll take care of that. I'd just like some assistance with giving names in general; in particular to the terrain pieces. However, it'd be great if you could point out any cases where an object is duplicated from another graphic set, should be merged with another, etc, since I'm not the most familiar with these graphic sets myself.

The following sets (which I've attached in a ZIP) still require names:
- l3_biolab
- l3_egypt
- l3_shadow
- medieval
- outdoor
- polar
- shadow
- space
- sports

(This is also a good time to remind anyone who makes custom graphic sets: Make sure your pieces have names! Even though current versions of NeoLemmix don't use them, they will be important in the new-formats version.)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)