Author Topic: Add L2 Classic remakes and Spectrum/NES levels to Extra Player [SUGG.] [CONTENT]  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
bsmith and Proxima made remakes of all the L2 Classic levels, which should now be okay to add to the Extra Player.

Also, Ron_Stard's Spectrum/NES levels should be added. The only problem now with this is that he still has yet to recreate one more level, which is Spectrum Level 60: "Environmentally Friendly"
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
I don't plan to continue maintaining the official pack conversions on new-formats, to be honest - I'll be focusing only on maintaining my own packs (including the Introduction Pack), and most likely Redux and NLC once they're ready to include with NeoLemmix itself. If someone else wants to do so, that's fine (and I'll help get them started by providing new-formats conversions of the NXPs), but new-formats NeoLemmix's official representation of the original games will be via Lemmings Redux.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Ron_Stard

• View Profile
If Wafflem is able to make the whole packs/executable files (both Lemmix & NeoLemmix), I have no problem in finishing the pending levels.

(I don't know very well how to do a pack or exec file, I didn't do it before, so that's why I ask for his help :-[)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Ron_Stard: Making an NXP is pretty easy, you just need the Flexi Toolkit app (available from the NeoLemmix website). You can get the source files for the existing NXPs from the NeoLemmix bitbucket, on the "backwards-compatible" branch in the "NXP" folder.

https://bitbucket.org/namida42/neolemmixplayer (Check under the "Branches" link. You may have to download the whole branch as a ZIP file then get the files you want out of that, not sure if Bitbucket lets you download just one folder.)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)