Author Topic: Games I'm maybe thinking of completing one day.  (Read 1935 times)

Offline grams88

• Everyone is like a brother or sister
    • View Profile
Re: Games I'm maybe thinking of completing one day.
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 11:46:25 pm »
Something that 607 was saying that he would only list games that he owns, I didn't do that with my list, a lot of games on the list I don't own. The newer tomb raider games and a few of the other newer games. See if you you can make your list bigger guys.

Offline 607

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2018, 03:04:10 pm »
If I'd add games I don't own, it'd become a 'want to get' list, I think. I usually complete good games, or at least beat them.

Offline BBP

• View Profile
    • BB's lair!
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2018, 07:22:21 pm »
Aside from the control scheme which is tricky to master, there's absolutely nothing you could have against Grim Fandango, one of the finest true adventure games. It runs well using Residual VM.

I'd like to complete my Sierra catalog first, then maybe onto my Tim Schafer games... Beyond that I have the X-Files full motion video game from the mid 90s...
Playing: Lemmings Revolution
Solved: 93 - Unsolved: 9 - Unreached: 0
Last completed level: The Long And Winding Road

Offline grams88

• Everyone is like a brother or sister
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2018, 07:54:33 pm »
That sounds like a fair point 607 about it becoming a want to get list.

I got the Grim Fandango game one christmas from my brother, looking forward to giving it a go. I might try and avoid using a walkthrough but my brother was saying it is actually quite hard puzzle wise. I think you are right BBP there being absolutely nothing you could have against Grim Fandango, I hear from everyone that this is one top game.