Author Topic: Infinite skill symbol turns to "99", count down every usage [BUG][EXP-PLAYER]  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
Player: V10.13.16:788B9C0

If a level has a skill that is set to infinity, and you assign that infinite skill to a lemming, the infinite loop symbol will turn into the number "99" and count down every time that skill is used.
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Confirmed that I can reproduce this bug. Will investigate why it's happening (and come up with a fix) when I have a chance.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Fixed this for the next update. This bug might also be present in the later V10.12.XX releases too (haven't tested, but the change that caused this bug to occur was made quite some time ago and probably just went unnoticed as infinite skill count is not frequently used).
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)