Author Topic: [PLAYER][DISCUSSION] Extra buttons on skill panel area  (Read 5189 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [PLAYER][DISCUSSION] Extra buttons on skill panel area
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 01:59:56 AM »
yes please, I need the mini-map. It's much more convenient to be able to scroll around with that then without.

Just to be clear: The minimap hasn't been removed. There's a configuration setting that lets you choose between the minimap and extra buttons, it's just currently set to extra buttons by default.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 05:02:05 AM »
By popular demand, I have added the option to turn the minimap on and off while in-game (note to Nepster: I'm aware there's a lot of room to optimize the code for switching, just haven't got around to it yet; wanted to simply have it working first). I'm not yet convinced that I want to change the default setting though; especially if in-game switching is supported.

This has been achieved by splitting the directional select button vertically, so the two buttons fill a single slot.

I haven't yet added support for a show / hide minimap hotkey. Does anyone want to specifically have a hotkey for this? I figure that anyone who's going to be wanting to use a hotkey rather than the mouse for this probably will be doing the same for these functions anyway and thus most likely just leave the minimap on permanently. However, it should be pretty easy to add one, so if it's wanted by anyone I'll add it.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:18:56 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 07:01:10 AM »