Author Topic: Brown background with Tree graphic set [BUG] [PLAYER] [EXP-EDITOR?]  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
Note that I discovered this before namida posted the recent version of the experimental editor that displays backgrounds while editing levels.

For some reason, while playtesting my Tree levels, it shows a brown background.

This only occurs when I open Test Mode with the experimental version of the editor. If I open the same level from the NeoLemmix.EXE, it shows the normal black background. When checking Tree levels in LPII/LPO, the background is also black.
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Brown background with Tree graphic set [BUG] [PLAYER] [EXP-EDITOR?]
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 01:31:55 AM »
I noticed this a while back; it's due to a fault in the copy of tree.dat included with the editor. It'll be fixed with the next update; if you're wanting to use this experimental version now, here's a copy of tree.dat that's fixed.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)