Author Topic: Critical Flexi Toolkit update - please read before further using the toolkit!  (Read 1615 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
(I know I already posted about this on the relevant bug report topic, and in the main release topic, but I don't know if people might be not really paying attention to those, so this topic is to try and get as many people's attention as possible.)

Apjjm has discovered a very serious bug in Flexi Toolkit V1.15; I have confirmed the bug also occurs in V1.14, but not any earlier version; V1.11 and earlier don't have the function the bug relates to; and while V1.12 and V1.13 do have the function in question, they don't have the associated bug.

The bug is triggered when the "Move To Next Rank" or "Move To Previous Rank" button is used on any level in Flexi V1.14 or V1.15. This doesn't immediately cause the problem, but rather sets a "time bomb" of sorts - when you save the pack (or try to build an NXP of it), the bug strikes, and most of your pack's data files get deleted.

Ideally, get the V1.16 update here: http://www.neolemmix.com/old/FlexiTool.zip

My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)