Author Topic: Freedom Planet Tilesets (ARCHIVED)  (Read 16698 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Freedom Planet Tilesets
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 02:16:14 PM »
I've just gone through to get the latest versions of these sets for the auto-downloadable; and two major issues with the way you're doing this thread:

1. If you post an update, edit the original post - either to add the update there, or to remove the attachment. Or at LEAST to say that it's an old version.
2. The sample levels - or at least the huge OGG tracks for them - should be a seperate download.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom Planet Tilesets
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2017, 06:21:01 AM »
I've just gone through to get the latest versions of these sets for the auto-downloadable; and two major issues with the way you're doing this thread:

1. If you post an update, edit the original post - either to add the update there, or to remove the attachment. Or at LEAST to say that it's an old version.
2. The sample levels - or at least the huge OGG tracks for them - should be a seperate download.

If that's the cast, I hope its alright if i archive this and make a new topic for this since rewriting the first post may be a bit trivial
I'll edit this post once the new topic is posted and lock this thread after that
EDIT:For further updates on the tilesets follow this link http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=3199.0