Author Topic: NeoLemmix Versions of (Semi-)Official Games  (Read 13819 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: NeoLemmix Versions of (Semi-)Official Games
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2016, 06:28:31 PM »
NeoLemmix Introduction Pack has been updated now.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2016, 06:02:04 AM »
Uploaded V1.06 update to the Extra Levels NXP, to add the proper music for Sunsoft Special (thanks to Wafflem for finding it).

Since the newer versions of Flexi Toolkit no longer offer the "backwards compatible" option (this was only ever intended as temporary stopgap measure, after all), it's officially only compatible with V1.47n. With that being said, it will most likely work on V1.43n-F too.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Tsyu

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2016, 06:17:10 PM »
Uploaded V1.06 update to the Extra Levels NXP, to add the proper music for Sunsoft Special (thanks to Wafflem for finding it).
You're using the low-quality MOD conversion, aren't you? I can provide you with a much better-sounding recording.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2016, 08:53:48 PM »
You're using the low-quality MOD conversion, aren't you? I can provide you with a much better-sounding recording.

What's the filesize like? If it's comparable, then sure I'll put it in; otherwise, I won't add it directly to the NXP but I'll put it as a seperate download.
My Lemmings projects

Offline Tsyu

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2016, 09:11:50 PM »
What's the filesize like? If it's comparable, then sure I'll put it in; otherwise, I won't add it directly to the NXP but I'll put it as a seperate download.
At Vorbis quality 4, the size is 940 KB; at quality 3, it's 776 KB.

If you wish, I can give you a FLAC version so that you can try various bit rates yourself.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2016, 09:14:10 PM »
The MOD is already about 800KB, so that's fine. :)

Do you also know what position the loop should start / end at (or is it the whole file)?
My Lemmings projects

Offline Tsyu

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2016, 09:39:00 PM »
At 44.1 kHz sample rate, the loop starts at sample 408,775 and lasts for 2,317,736 samples; these fields will already be in the file that I give you. (Technically, the loop starts and ends a few seconds earlier, but the last few notes need a small amount of time to decay fully.)

Let me know which format you want and I will sent it to you via PM.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2016, 01:17:48 AM »
OGG is preferable.
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2016, 02:32:19 AM »
Uploaded V1.07 of Extra.

This has a better-quality music for Sunsoft Special (thanks to Tsyu). Also, the levels "Everyone turn left", "Everyone turn left (Part 2)" and "Just A Minute (Part 3)" have been fixed (the change in miner mechanics had previously rendered them impossible on the new version).
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2016, 11:43:26 AM »
Updated the following:

NeoLemmix Introduction Pack: V1.02
Oh No! More Lemmings: V1.03
Xmas Lemmings 91 + 92: V1.03
Holiday Lemmings 93 + 94: V1.04
MazuLems: V1.03

These updates don't actually change anything; rather, the packs have simply been rebuilt with Flexi Toolkit V1.47n-C, which enables them to be used on the V1.48n experimentals.

I also have made new versions (which will run exclusively on V1.48n, these will not work on any of the V1.47n versions) for Orig, Covox, Prima and Extra. Until V1.48n is officially released, I won't officially release these updates either (due to them not working fully on V1.47n), but for those who do want to play the packs on the V1.48n experimentals, here you go. These versions, as they are here, will be actual updates once NeoLemmix V1.48n is properly released, so you won't have to redownload.

Lemmings V1.05: http://www.neolemmix.com/old/neolemmix/148/Lemmings.nxp
Covox Lemmings V1.02: http://www.neolemmix.com/old/neolemmix/148/CovoxLemmings.nxp
Prima Lemmings V1.02: http://www.neolemmix.com/old/neolemmix/148/PrimaLemmings.nxp
Extra Official Levels V1.08: http://www.neolemmix.com/old/neolemmix/148/ExtraLevels.nxp

To be specific, these NXPs won't work at all on V1.47n or V1.47n-B. They'll mostly work on V1.47n-C, but the special graphics levels won't.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 11:49:35 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2016, 10:01:44 AM »
I've now made these updates to Lemmings, Covox Lemmings, Prima Lemmings and Extra Levels official, as V1.47n-D supports them properly. I reuploaded slight modifications; the only change from those that I uploaded before is that they won't create a compatibility warning on V1.47n-D.

Please be aware that these four, in the latest version, will only work on V1.47n-D (or V1.48n experimentals). The special graphics levels, at the very least, will not work on V1.47n-C2 or earlier. If you report a problem with these latest versions and it's clear you're trying to run them on V1.47n, V1.47n-B, V1.47n-C, V1.47n-C2, or (god forbid) V1.43n-F, I will not even bother to respond. Just to be on the safe side, be sure to mention that you're using V1.47n-D (or a V1.48n experimental, if applicable).
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2016, 08:52:20 AM »
Those that use custom skill panel graphics (Prima, Covox, Extra, Holiday and Xmas) have been updated to properly follow the V1.48 standard for these. The new updates require V1.48 or higher; those that didn't need a new update remain usable with V1.47n line (they'll still work on V1.48 too).
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2017, 04:10:58 PM »
All of these (except Copycat) have been updated for compatibility with NeoLemmix V10.12.XX. The new updated NXPs are not compatible with older versions.
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2017, 12:08:47 PM »
Uploaded a V1.05 update to Covox Lemmings, which fixes the skill panel graphics (the modifications for V10.12.XX compatibility were incomplete).

Despite using the same skill panel graphics, Prima is not affected; it had the correct ones in the initial V10.12.XX-compatible version. No idea how the wrong ones for Covox slipped through.
My Lemmings projects

Offline DoubleU

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2017, 06:46:10 PM »
Is this where I contact the webmaster/-mistress for NeoLemmix? Your lights are on - I mean, your miners box is out of order in Extra Official Levels Level List > Sega 8.