Author Topic: Havoc 14 (Synchronised Lemming) impossible?  (Read 2275 times)

Offline twister

• View Profile
Havoc 14 (Synchronised Lemming) impossible?
« on: February 07, 2016, 11:12:22 PM »
Hi folks, occasional reader, first-time poster.

I've been hugely enjoying the nostalgic fix with a twist provided by Neo Lemmix, and have progressed through almost all the ONML levels, but I've got stuck on Havoc 14. The problem is in the top left - firstly, the lemming misses the gap he's supposed to fall into from the trapdoor (no big deal, admittedly), but then when it comes to bashing his way out of the second obstacle, he doesn't stop like he's supposed to in traditional versions if you get the timing right. No matter where I bash from, he continues bashing into the next bit of wall.

Is there a way of fixing this?

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Havoc 14 (Synchronised Lemming) impossible?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 01:20:39 AM »
Thanks for pointing this out. I've confirmed this issue, and made a topic on the bugs/suggestions subforum about this issue: http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=2473.0 - please post there if you have any further comments about this issue. :) Sorry if this seems a bit pedantic, it's just an organisation thing as I'm very good at forgetting about problems otherwise.

Updating the content can be done independantly of updating the engine these days, so I'll probably be able to get a fixed NXP of ONML out later today.

And, welcome to the forums!
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)