Author Topic: [BUG] [PLAYER] [FIXED] Single Level music glitch  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
[BUG] [PLAYER] [FIXED] Single Level music glitch
« on: February 04, 2016, 06:41:37 PM »
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:32:13 AM by namida »
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
Re: [BUG] [PLAYER] Single Level music glitch
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 06:42:39 PM »
Steps for this glitch to occur:
1. Open an NXP.
2. Make sure the music is playing in any level.
3. Press the music on/off hotkey to turn off the music.
4. Exit the level, then exit the player.
5. Open a single level, either in Editor Test Mode or directly through the EXE.
6. Play the level. The music doesn't play, so press the music on/off hotkey to turn it on.
7. Exit the level, then exit the player.
8. Open the same level. The music is off again, and one has to press the music on/off hotkey to turn it on.
9. Repeat Steps 7-8. The glitch will occur again.
10. To turn off this glitch, open an NXP, press the music on/off hotkey in a level, then exit. The music will play in single levels again without the need to press the hotkey.
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG] [PLAYER] Single Level music glitch
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 02:38:25 AM »
Ah, this is a carryover from when options weren't saved during test play, because test play overrode some of them (eg. disabling Challenge / Timer modes). With how settings are handled these days, there would be no harm in saving the options when exiting test play / single level mode, so I'll make that change in the next update.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)