Author Topic: [BUG] [PLAYER] [FIXED] Untitled Level Pack on Taskbar and Alt+Tab  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 12:23:46 AM by namida »
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
Re: [BUG] [PLAYER] Untitled Level Pack on Taskbar and Alt+Tab
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 04:46:08 AM »
When one loads a single level file, whether directly or from Test Mode, even though it says "NeoLemmix - Single Level" on the top of the window of the level, it still shows "Untitled Level Pack" on the taskbar (as shown in the circled part of the first picture) and when Alt+Tabbing.

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 01:31:06 AM »
I am unable to replicate this issue (on Windows 10). I've sent you a version by PM that might fix this; let me know if it does or not.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 02:16:43 AM »
What version of Windows is that anyway? ??? I've never seen the Start Menu icon looking like it does in the screenshot, and I browsed through all the relevant screenshots in Wikipedia starting from Windows 95.  All the ones before Windows 8 were "wavy", while the ones from Windows 8 onwards are straight trapezoids.  That clam-looking Start Menu icon in your screenshot look like a custom thing? ??? With that in mind, are there other 3rd-party customizations/replacements of the Start Menu and/or Taskbar installed on that computer?

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 02:22:21 PM »
It's Windows 7, but with the Classic Menu Theme. That's Classic Shell, which brings up the old Windows XP-and-below style menu.

Anyway, the problem is fixed now.