Poll

Which one of these options are you most likely to use (even if you think more than one should be available)?

Auto-save all replays
0 (0%)
Auto-save successful replays only
4 (66.7%)
Do not auto-save any replays
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Auto-Saving replays - how should it work?  (Read 2488 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Auto-Saving replays - how should it work?
« on: January 11, 2016, 03:50:25 PM »
Okay, so the discussion here on a semi-related matter ended up shifting to discussion of auto-saved replays. Since that wasn't really the matter being brought up in that topic, I've decided to close that one off and instead open this one for discussing the auto-save.

So - which option are you likely to use? (If you think you're likely to use one most of the time, but may sometimes use others, feel free to reply noting this.)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Auto-Saving replays - how should it work?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 10:49:00 PM »
Alright, it indeed seems - as Simon expected - that anyone who wants to use auto-save at all will only want to auto-save successful attempts. So, I'll make that the behaviour from now on. :)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)