Poll

How strongly?

Very strongly, I would be very upset if the option was removed
0 (0%)
Somewhat; I would like it to stay but if it has to go, that's fine
3 (37.5%)
Not strongly; I wouldn't argue against it's existance, but I couldn't care less if it did go
1 (12.5%)
Not at all; I would like to see it gone
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: How strongly do you feel that the option to use percentages should be kept?  (Read 2158 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Something I'm planning for the next update would be making keeping percentages - especially with that some games are really not suited to it (those that use zombies/ghosts for example, and to a lesser extent, those that use cloners) - quite a hassle. That's not to say it'd be impossible to keep them, but it'd be a lot more work to keep them while still maintaining seperate options for different games, than to simply remove them.

So with that in mind - how do people feel about removing them and only having the lemming counts option?

Keep in mind that people do seem to get by just fine in Lix without it, as did they in Cheapo back when that was the big thing.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)