Author Topic: Lemmings United Development topic (203/205 + 22 levels ready) IN TESTING  (Read 6894 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
Finally all 200 main levels are created, now the following will happen:

- I will prepare a test version for beta testers (this can take a little bit, as I need to order all 220 levels properly, assign the proper music track to everything and put the pack together)

- During testing I will create the dedicated 5 rank finisher levels. Yes, there are actually 205 main levels. ;)  These will be added during the test phase, whenever a level is ready.

- After the 5 final levels are finished, found backroutes are patched out so far and new replays stop coming in from testers, the actual release version will be prepared.

I also prepared 3 batches of blueprint copies that will be given out to the first 3 people who solved everything (including resolving of previously fixed levels and maybe some very BIG backroutes you may have found of course). :)

I will reach out to the possible testers I have in mind when the test version is ready. :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 07:59:25 pm by IchoTolot »

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
Re: Lemmings United Development topic (200/205 + 20 levels ready) IN TESTING
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2018, 10:18:18 pm »
The basic pack is ready. Testing has now begun.

I will soon start to create the final 5 levels and also try to get in a few official permission from some music creators to use their tracks. In general I was very careful and every track should be ok to use on Youtube without any kind of CC involved. I mostly used old video game tracks, CC free music, or custom creations/remixes of tracks. I really want to encourage video playthrough and not hindering them with CC risky music choices. :)