Author Topic: Lemmings United Development topic (205/205 + 22 levels ready) IN TESTING  (Read 19582 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Finally all 200 main levels are created, now the following will happen:

- I will prepare a test version for beta testers (this can take a little bit, as I need to order all 220 levels properly, assign the proper music track to everything and put the pack together)

- During testing I will create the dedicated 5 rank finisher levels. Yes, there are actually 205 main levels. ;)  These will be added during the test phase, whenever a level is ready.

- After the 5 final levels are finished, found backroutes are patched out so far and new replays stop coming in from testers, the actual release version will be prepared.

I also prepared 3 batches of blueprint copies that will be given out to the first 3 people who solved everything (including resolving of previously fixed levels and maybe some very BIG backroutes you may have found of course). :)

I will reach out to the possible testers I have in mind when the test version is ready. :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 07:59:25 PM by IchoTolot »

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings United Development topic (200/205 + 20 levels ready) IN TESTING
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2018, 10:18:18 PM »
The basic pack is ready. Testing has now begun.

I will soon start to create the final 5 levels and also try to get in a few official permission from some music creators to use their tracks. In general I was very careful and every track should be ok to use on Youtube without any kind of CC involved. I mostly used old video game tracks, CC free music, or custom creations/remixes of tracks. I really want to encourage video playthrough and not hindering them with CC risky music choices. :)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings United Development topic (205/205 + 22 levels ready) IN TESTING
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2019, 03:05:48 PM »
All levels haven been created and if no new replays come in from the testing side of things I will soon ready the release! :)

Although rank 4 and the majority of rank 5 are still untested, I don't want to hold back for ages hoping for a wonder. After the public release there will be toms of new backroutes anyway and the intended prize for solving everything will require having acceptable solutions (so no big backroutes) for everything as well. So you probably will need to resolve a few things anyway. :P