Author Topic: Level Of The Year: 2015! (Eligible Levels List) (Please help me complete list!)  (Read 3230 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
So, I'm putting this up to help people find eligible levels to nominate, since often it can be a hassle to look back and find when a pack was released, and even more so with cases where a level was added to a pack at a later date. Note: This is not nessecerially a complete list! Please PM me or reply here if you think I've missed anything or made a mistake.

Remember that the rules for eligibility are:
- The level must've been initially released between December 2014 and November 2015; it doesn't matter when the pack it's in was released, only when the level itself was.
- The level must be created by a single author.
- The level must be for Lemmix, NeoLemmix, Lemmini, SuperLemmini or Lix, and in the case of Lix, must be single-player.
- The author must not have speficially requested for it to not be eligible (whether for the specific level, or a blanket "don't allow any of my levels in the contest").

Levels here are listed by creator. For the most part, I've just listed whole level packs. It is possible that there might be some exceptions I've missed too, since I haven't nessecerially played all of these packs myself (and where I have, I don't nessecerially remember every level). Note that it doesn't matter if the level happens to be a joke level or a technical demonstration; as long as it fits the above rules, it is eligible (even if it's unlikely to have any chance at winning) and should be listed here.

bsmith
- bsmith's NeoLemmix Pack

Crane
- "Precarious Construction" and "Precarious Construction (Part 2)" (NeoLemmix Community Pack contributions)

DynaLem
- DynaLems (demo levels only! Exception: "Red Wave")
- Unused Gimmicks Pack

exit
- cLemmings Ultimate Edition
- exit's SuperLemmini packs
- NeoLemmix Community Pack contributions

Geoffster
- GeoffLems (V1.0 additions only, see GeoffLems topic)
- GeoffLems Minipack (exceptions: "Lemmington Abbey", "Gluten-Free Organic Lemmings")

GigaLem
- GigaLems (exceptions: "Skeptical Method", "Botanical Research")
- Resident GigaLems (Ranks 1, 2 3 and 6 only)
- NeoLemmix Community Pack Contributions

IchoTolot
- Lemmings Reunion (with a few exceptions)
- "Apocalypse Maintenant" (NeoLemmix Community Pack contribution)

mobius
- MobiLems II Preview Levels (except "Mission Improbable", "Way Down In The Hole", "Cirque Du so lemming")
- mobius06 standalone pack

namida
- Doomsday Lemmings
- Doomsday Lemmings II (demo levels only!)
- Lemmings Plus Omega (except demo levels!)
- Lemmings Plus IV
- NeoLemmix Introduction Pack (except those taken from the NeoLemmix Skills Tutorial Pack)
- NeoLemmix Community Pack contributions (exception: "A Little Breather")
- "An Unexpected Journey" (Lemmings Plus II addition during 2015)

Nepster
- NepsterLems (demo levels and the levels here only!)
- "A Level Lix Can Never Have" (released as single level)
- "Stonerhenge" (NeoLemmix Community Pack contribution)

Rubix
- Rubix's Epic Adventure ("Lost: And the story continues..." only!)

Community Packs:
- NeoLemmix Community Pack: Contributions are public so generally okay; though a few are multiple-author.
- Revenge of the Lemmings: As far as I'm aware, most (if not all) levels are ineligible.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:47:48 PM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure most of ClamLix is not eligible. Most of that pack was made prior to 2015 and a lot are remakes of his very old Lemmix levels, but he may have worked on it more recently.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain