Author Topic: Player V1.36n Pre-Release  (Read 18051 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Player V1.36n Pre-Release
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2015, 02:41:35 AM »
Fixed those three, and updated only NeoCustLemmix in the downloads. (If anyone wants an update to one of the others with these latest fixes, let me know, but we're probably not far from a proper release now anyway.)

Rather than  always showing the full permanent skill info for ghosts / zombies, it will show it (even if Alt isn't held) if they have any permanent skills. If they don't have any, they still just show as "Zombie" or "Ghost".
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2015, 01:16:35 PM »
Last call - any bugs that have slipped through, or simple changes that should be made to the interface? (If you're not sure if something counts as simple, just ask anyway.)

If nothing comes up soon, I think it's finally time for a release...
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2015, 04:57:38 PM »
A minor but not overly important thing, but players made with the Flexi Toolkit tend to be called "NeoLemmix" when you Alt+Tab to switch windows, and "Flexible NeoLemmix Player" instead of the actual name of the game. I'd like for it to be called the actual name (e.g. "Doomsday Lemmings II" instead of "Flexible NeoLemmix Player", "Lemmings Reunion" instead of "Flexible NeoLemmix Player", etc.)
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2015, 12:22:09 AM »
It's indeed a minor detail, but should also be pretty easy to implement. I'll see if I can do that, and once it's done (or if I decide it's too complicated to be worthwhile), I'd say it's time for a release. I'll get onto that in a few hours, just got some IRL stuff to take care of first. :)

EDIT: I was indeed able to fix this. I'm uploading the release now (at last!).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 07:59:59 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects