Poll

Final Round - Vote for ONE level!

Crane's "Mind the gap!"
2 (20%)
Geoffster's "Parking Garage"
8 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: September 07, 2015, 04:40:55 AM

Author Topic: Official Level Design Contest #6 (Voting phase)  (Read 3761 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Official Level Design Contest #6 (Voting phase)
« on: August 27, 2015, 02:23:50 PM »
Okay, you all know how this works by now. :)

Voting structure will be as follows:

Round 1: 4 votes per user, 4 levels qualify
Round 2: 2 votes per user, 2 levels qualify
Round 3: 1 vote per user, determines the winner

If there's a need for a tiebreaker, the following rule will apply (with some discretion, in case the option here wouldn't be feasible for some reason):
- If allowing all the tied levels to the next round would mean the qualifying limit is exceeded by only one level, then that is what will happen.
- If preventing all of the tied levels from advancing would mean the number falls short of the qualifying limit by only one level, then that is what will happen.
- Otherwise, a tiebreaker mini-round will be held, the setup of which will be decided based on the qualifying limit and the number of levels it'd be exceeded by.

(This does not apply if the tied levels have zero votes (eg. in the first round, if only 3 levels receive any votes at all). In this case, the tied levels are prevented from advancing; or in other words, no matter what, a level will not advance or be entered into a tiebreaker if it has zero votes, it'll just be eliminated.)

As always, the voting is simply a matter of which levels you liked the most - it's entirely up to you how you decide that. And it is perfectly permissible to vote for less levels than the vote limit - it's a limit, not an exact number.

Remember, discussion of the contest levels anywhere on the site (except via PM) is not allowed while voting is in progress. This includes posting replays.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 02:29:06 PM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Official Level Design Contest #6 (Voting phase)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 02:10:05 AM »
Round 1 results:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Next round is up. :)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 02:36:57 AM »
I mistakenly set the round 2 poll to allow 4 votes per person instead of only 2. So, I've had to reset the poll (I also reset the duration the poll is open for). My apologies for this.
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 04:40:59 AM »
Round 2 results:

Final round is up! Good luck to the two remaining levels!
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 12:49:49 PM »
The final round is over! Results:

Congratulations to Geoffster!
My Lemmings projects