Author Topic: Rubix's Epic Adventure: Lost - The Final Chapter (BETA THREAD)  (Read 3072 times)

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
HI.   Here is the final piece of the puzzle to my single-player project that will be (later) included in the download of LIX with the rest of Epic Adventure
ALSO, I am currently working on polishing the rest of the game once again, to keep it in top shape, adding hints and such where I feel necessary.

Epic Adventure
Aftermath - Parallel Universe
Lost - Final Chapter

For anyone who is looking for something to do.. if you feel up to it, please beta test these maps whenever you have some free time.
Try to find backroutes etc.  A couple maps have timers.   
Timers can be a big help to fixing backroutes, as the timer becomes part of the puzzle, so this is why some of my maps will have them.

Let me know which map you think is the best puzzle.
Please dont post your solutions here, to try keep the integrity of the puzzles secret for those who want to really solve them without temptations.
(send on IRC                 or  email              rubix01   @   gmail.com )

Thanks!

The story continues from the 'Parallel Universe aftermath'  After exiting the 8th portal, you are transported to what appears to be home..... or is it.
Basically it is like the singleplayer lix game 'reloaded' where new puzzles have been designed on some previously played maps.   

15 new puzzles :  Taxing to Mayhem difficulties.   
Read the first page in the Final Chapter folder, then follow the story through the hints button on each level.

HOME?

GROWING PAINS

DANGEROUS ACT

HARD HATS ARE MANDATORY

YE OLD WISHING WELL

TRAJECTORY

ENGINEERING ASCENT

WONKAFACTORY

TUMBLEWEED

CANDY IS DANDY

NEED FOR SPEED: ARCTIC RUSH

PLATFORM PANIC