Author Topic: Official Level Design Contest #6 (Playing Phase - Update Topic)  (Read 4973 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
This topic is for entrants to post updates to their levels only. Any posts in this topic, other than for the purpose of entrants posting updates to their levels, will be deleted. If you are simply wanting to discuss the levels, please use this topic instead.

Please follow these rules for posting updates:

1. Please don't leave multiple versions of your levels in this topic. When posting a new update, remove the attachment from the old post.
2. Don't edit your old post to attach the new update, even if there have been no other updates since. Make a new post for a new update.
3. Any posts that have had the attachments removed (due to being superceeded by a new update), I'll delete eventually. (Any other mod/admin is also free to do this.) So don't leave any important details in them (or if you must do so, copy the details into the newer post).

Updates are now closed.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 05:14:17 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Geoffster

• View Profile
Re: Official Level Design Contest #6 (Playing Phase - Update Topic)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 01:42:37 AM »
Small change: Increased the release rate from 60 to 90.
Fixes a backroute which used timed bashers.

Offline bsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 06:22:06 PM »
Terrain changes along the bottom.
Added walkers, reduced skill counts to 2 each.
Increased save to 18/20, dropped RR to 1.

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 07:06:47 PM »
I decided to post another version of the level. Only change is that the staircase leading up to the last block is smaller.

No timelimit, and yet it should have an effect on IchoTolot's latest solution. (Icho's solution is nice in itself but avoids the parallelization from my solution. It also gave me an idea to ease execution in my own solution).

I'm not 100% sure which version is best and thus which version I'd consider final, but I'm strongly tending towards this one right now.

Offline Crane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 03:50:34 PM »
Version 4 of "Mind the gap".  I'm trying to avoid luck-based timing in regards to the spacing of lemmings and the like, and making the second half more difficult by restricting what can be done in the first half.  There's method in my madness!  The solution is getting ever closer to my intended solution!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 04:05:28 PM by Crane »