Author Topic: New Big Lemmini Custom Pack: Lemmings Reunion  (Read 37151 times)

Offline chrisleec728

• View Profile
Re: New Big Lemmini Custom Pack: Lemmings Reunion
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2018, 10:59:04 PM »
Ok well thanks anyway, guys. Unfortunately I haven't used NeoLemmix in a little while because the more recent update made it WAY more complicated than it used to be.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2018, 01:57:23 PM »
Ok well thanks anyway, guys. Unfortunately I haven't used NeoLemmix in a little while because the more recent update made it WAY more complicated than it used to be.

I left detailed instructions on my pack topic there that should help you out big time with that.

Also if you got any more questions, I am sure people here can help you out with these. ;)

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2022, 07:05:06 AM »
Hello Icho,

I'm well aware that you're not maintaining/updating this pack for Lemmini anymore, but the last several weeks I decided to revisit Lemmings Reunion on this engine and properly save replays, as well as upload Youtube video solutions. Yes, I was crazy enough to allow myself to be very annoyed with constant restarts on so many levels because of one misplaced skill assignment or I forget to interrupt the replay :laugh: I've definitely grown to like NL so much over the last 2.5 years, so why revisit Lemmini which doesn't have all the wonderful quality of life features, you ask? The short answer is that I was very fond of Lemmini back in the days and I still like to occasionally revisit the engine from time to time, even if the lack of such convenience features gets annoying. Also, I still am a diehard fan of classical Lemmings, i.e, time limits on every level, classic 8 skills only, etc.

I've attached my replay collection, although if you don't have Lemmini on your device anymore then I would just watch the solutions on my channel. In particular, I solve Nightmare! 30 via a glitch. Also, on that level there is some very annoying invisible steel areas in the upper area in the very far left area that I've forgotten about that prevents you from destroying solid terrain, but you can still bypass it, you just need to do it closer to the level edge.

Playlist link of my solutions: Kaywhyn's video solutions of Icho's Lemmings Reunion Pack for Lemmini
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0