Author Topic: Level Review - Doomsday Lemmings  (Read 5990 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
Level Review - Doomsday Lemmings
« on: March 04, 2015, 03:59:14 PM »
Since this is separate from the Lemmings Plus series, why not do this rather spooky and frightening Fangame as well? 15 levels of zombies that try to infect your lemmings?

(Of course, I can do LPII, LPIII, HLP, Flashbacks (maybe, if people want to start there before the actual Lemmings Plus games) and LPO at the same time, but I'd rather do the series in order)

For those who don't know how this works, this game is very different from the average Lemmings game. In addition to the new NeoLemmix skills, there are also what are known as zombie lemmings. If a regular lemming touches a zombie lemming, they also become a zombie. Quite spooky and Halloween-y, eh?

Can you handle the zombie outbreak in this very spooky download link? :devil:
Need more information about these zombies here?

Outbreak 1 - Grave Danger
19 Lemmings, 1 Zombie, 15 Lemmings to be saved
Release Rate 10
Infinite Time
10 Walkers, Blockers, Platformers, Bashers, Miners, Diggers

Good: This level is reminiscent of Playtime 1 "Quarantined Threat," only spookier due to the visual design, the blood, the claws, you name it. This is also an excellent breather to the upcoming levels, which are a change in difficulty to this one.
Bad: Nothing, this is a good refresher. Just be prepared...
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Level Review - Doomsday Lemmings
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 04:51:11 PM »
I wouldn't worry about mentioning "Infinite Time"; all levels in Doomsday Lemmings have infinite time. :) (The same is almost true for Holiday Lemmings Plus, with one exception (Arctic 3).)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 05:06:30 PM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)