Missing attachments from Lemmings Forums

Started by namida, December 28, 2014, 03:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

namida

The majority of Lemmings Forum posts' attachments have been imported, but a very small number of them couldn't be properly imported. If you find any that haven't, please report them in this topic by posting a link to the post; even better if you can also post a link to the topic on the old forum.

Please also state which case it is:
a) The post specifically states at the end of it "X attachments from this post were not able to be transferred"
b) The attachments are listed, but a 404 error is given when trying to download them

Thanks in advance. :)

To moderators/administrators: Please edit a post to strike out topics if/when you fix them.
My projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)
Non-Lemmings: Commander Keen: Galaxy Reimagined (a Commander Keen fangame)

namida

Awesome work! I've unstickied this topic, but I'll leave it open just in case any 404s come up (they shouldn't, though).
My projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)
Non-Lemmings: Commander Keen: Galaxy Reimagined (a Commander Keen fangame)