Author Topic: Attachments to private messages? Done.  (Read 1861 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Attachments to private messages? Done.
« on: December 21, 2014, 12:21:10 PM »
Yep, you can now attach files to private messages on here, as well as to public posts. :)

The documentation suggests that forum admins cannot see the files, though I would believe that they become visible if the PM is reported, and even more so that anyone with server access likely *can* retrieve them. So, don't abuse this feature.

I haven't yet found an addon to put the messages and unread messages count in the top-right corner of the page; it may be that Adam coded this himself or it was a core feature removed on newer versions. I will keep looking, though.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:32:25 PM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Attachments to private messages? Done.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 12:26:45 AM »
Oops. I forgot to set the options so that non-admins were able to use this feature. It's fixed now. :)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)