Author Topic: Lemmings Board with upload feature  (Read 7292 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Lemmings Board with upload feature
« on: January 24, 2005, 04:11:28 AM »
http://s7.invisionfree.com/lemmings370/index.php

That board, as well as containing specific sections for all of my level packs, has a LemEdit and a Cheapo section, both of which have upload capability, which I enabled specifically for level uploads(but other lemmings-related uploads are welcome). The maximum file size is quite large, 48.83 MB - I doubt any of you will need to make an upload that's that big. Edit: I found out how to change it. I set it to 100KB.

If you need somewhere to upload your levels, you can go there.

PS: Since you guys seem to have trouble getting Level 4 of UC7 to work, I uploaded it there as a .lvl file.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Lemmings Board with upload feature
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 04:17:44 AM »
Oops. Posted this in the wrong forum. Can someone please move it to Level Designing? (Or Lemmings General, if that's where it would be better off)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 04:48:44 AM »
Okay, the upload feature has gone totally gay, I can't seem to get it to work properly for most files. (It worked fine with the AUC level for some reason)

I've set the limit to 100KB (I found how to change it from the default 48.83MB. If a file under this size won't upload for some reason... um... I dunno. Blame the board for sucking.
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 12:43:01 AM »
I found out what's wrong. The server doesn't allow uploads of more than 75KB unless extra storage space is purchased.

Well, that server is gay then. Does anyone know of a better one?
My Lemmings projects