Author Topic: Cheat Code for Custlemm  (Read 7740 times)

Nxau

Cheat Code for Custlemm
« on: January 22, 2005, 01:39:59 AM »
hey,
I'm playing Conway's levels, as you know with Custlemm you can only "jump" to odd levels, otherwise you need the codes I didn't note.
So I passed all levels in Conway01 but level 6 "don't just dig", and I don't wanna play level 5 again.
What is the cheat code to use in Custlemm?

Another question (to Conway): what you mean for "Sunsoft", easy or very hard?

thanks
N! Xau

Re: Cheat Code for Custlemm
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2005, 02:13:50 AM »
I have no idea either what the cheat codes are for custlemm, however, the Sunsoft thing is relatively well-known.  The SNES version of Lemmings, published by Sunsoft, includes 5 extra levels that are given the rating "Sunsoft".  They are generally considered to be harder than the Mayhem levels.

So a rating of Sunsoft means "very hard", at least relative to Mayhem levels.

Conway

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2005, 02:21:58 AM »
Yeah, Sunsoft is the hardest rating on the Megadrive version of Lemmings, which is where I got the name from. Sunsoft is the highest rating I use, which is just harder than Mayhem. And the cheat code to access the even-numbered levels is 'SKIPLEVELS', then go to the level before the one you want to access, in this case level 5, and press '5' on the numberpad, (it's the same key regardless of which level you want to acces), and the level will exit immediately and say you've saved 100%.

Offline Shvegait

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2005, 06:14:15 AM »
I just have the access codes memorized (from using them too much, not intentionally memorized)  X_X

2: IRRTDTSICR
4: RTDTSIVKCX
6: DTSIRVTMCJ
8: SIVVTDTOCP
10: IRRUDTSQCK

I knew about SKIPLEVELS, but I couldn't get it to work... I must have done it wrong, but oh well hehe

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2005, 07:45:53 AM »
Make sure you're pressing 5 on the numeric keypad(to the far right of the keyboard). Pressing 5 on the number bar(above all the letters) does not work.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)