Author Topic: Lemmix, Lemmini or Lix?  (Read 9640 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Lemmix, Lemmini or Lix?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2014, 07:35:23 AM »
DragonsLover is well known for his musical skill, that's why. =P As far as I'm aware we haven't seen any of yours yet, hence why we didn't think to mention you - though if it's good, I'm sure they'd be just as willing to use it.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2014, 08:12:43 PM »
This is almost 2 years ago though according to the timestamp, so maybe people already knew about this and did not like it?

Yes, it was posted on the IRC channel at the same time. It's fine (if rather quiet), but I didn't think too much of it because I prefer to play without music. Interesting though that we adopted a title screen but didn't do the same with music ???

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2014, 03:00:23 AM »
The thing to keep in mind is, it's not like the current graphics sets are stunning works of art.  Not to say they are ugly or anything, but just as the graphics are good enough, so does the music IMHO.

And of course, presumably if music is included, so must the implementation of a setting to turn it off.  Especially if it is just passable music. ;P

And to be fair, we are just talking about the title screen so far.  I don't know if even Proxima would want to get stuck with only one song throughout the entire game. ;P

Offline Luis

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2014, 04:29:28 AM »
If anything I would just have a long Youtube video playing for music.
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 08:55:48 AM »
I have always mostly used Lix. I got hang of it's Editor really quickly and I like the fact that you can use the old graphics from Lemmings 2 .  :)

Offline jammer64

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 07:49:31 PM »
Speaking of music, I'm a professional composer myself with experience in tracker mods, also for C-64 and Amiga :-D Cannot promise any goodies at the moment, though ;-)