Author Topic: Made my very first levels for lemmini  (Read 10505 times)

Offline Akseli

• View Profile
Re: Made my very first levels for lemmini
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 02:02:14 PM »
I still haven't solved "High Sand Castle". :o I can get so close, but yet so far :P

Here's my solution for the revised "Mr Havoc has returned"! Yeah it was much harder this time, though I saved 6 extra lemmings and some skills.

You forgot to comment on my solutions for "Ice Morning Not". :D Also, I'm interested to hear what's the intended solution for "Plan Carefully"? You could use a spoiler-tag, for example (I'd recommend to use preview when posting so you see that you succeed with it :P).

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 06:19:10 PM »
Hi Akseli

I liked your solution using the glitch in Ice Morning Not.  The solution you done which you never used the glitch that was the intended way I done. it.  I look forward to checking the (Mr Havoc has returned)  The reason I changed it was I wanted to make it slightly harder as the original one I thought was a bit on the easy side.

The High Sand Castle Level is like that level you just need to get onto higher ground.  It's a tricky solution.  (Don't worry I won't give away anything unless you really want me to)  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How do you work the spoiler tag? It's a cool thing to do when you are hiding the solution.

I hope you enjoyed the level pack.  :thumbsup:

Offline Gronkling

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 08:57:48 PM »
My solutions for your 2nd pack are attached.
I solved the ninth level but in a very strange way thats obviously not intended (I saved extra). I have no idea what the real solution is still.
My favourite was Lemmings Factory. I enjoyed this pack!

Offline Akseli

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 09:35:03 PM »
Aaand "High Sand Castle" solved now! :) (Nooooo Gronkling was faster!) I had to use a couple advanced techniques, a lot of precision, a notable amount of polishing the solution, replaying many many times etc. It really was a tough level!

Take the spoiler tag straight from Simon's post: Copy that [quote. . .quote] line in your text field, and insert your message in the place of "bla bla bla". Use preview to look if it worked. :P Link to Simon's post.

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2013, 12:55:04 AM »
I've added an attachment which is the plan carefully intended solution but it was kind of similar to your Akseli.  I checked your reply of the plan carefully level Gronkling, I think the reply went crazy as it was showing you building up on the tree but I liked your solutions to the other levels.

Gronkling comparison to the solutions

Go for life yes pretty much the same as everyone

House Location change, Same way as Akseli, Different to mines as mines was more complicated (Welldone)

Lemming Factory pretty much the same solution, I liked the way this puzzle turned out, still one of my favorites

Ten allowed to die, Exact same as me

Sacrifice (Nice solution) You got to check gronkling's one out here Akseli as he done totally different to borh of us

A tiny problem yes the same as everyone

Mr Havoc has returned (Interesting all three of us did something different but it was a minor difference.

Ice Morning Not, This was the same solution for all

High Sand Castle (Everybody's solution was different and yes really interesting solutions, I liked Gronkling's glitch technique)

Offline Akseli

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2013, 03:40:26 PM »
Neither of your replays work for "Plan Carefully".
Load level -> Solve it -> Press "Replay" -> Copy replay.rpl file in Lemmini folder -> Paste it to another location -> Possibly rename it with the level title

Oh yeah, Gronkling's solution for "Sacrifice" is indeed pretty impressive! :thumbsup: The combination of those tricks is something I haven't seen before, quite splendid! And haha that "High Sand Castle" solution is so Gronkling-ish. :P That idea visited shortly my mind but I didn't try to carry it out. I was also amused by that accidental glitch in "Mr Havoc has returned". :D

Offline Gronkling

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2013, 06:03:20 PM »
Don't know what happened there, must of forgot to click replay and copied some other random replay.